Edibles 101 for People New to the Edible Scene Edibles are popping up everywhere and with our exceptional cannabis delivery service, you can have them delivered right to your door within …
Edibles 101 for People New to the Edible Scene
Edibles are popping up everywhere and with our exceptional cannabis delivery service, you can have them delivered right to your door within minutes from your local dispensary near me! If you are new to the edible scene and are unsure of which kind to buy and how to take them, we got you! You may have heard horror stories about people taking way too much at one time and spiraling into a super intense high. But that does not have to be you. Below we are sharing some tips for safely consuming edibles so you can get the most out of your experience every time.
1. Start Slow! Remember that edibles typically result in a more intense high than smoking does, so it is important to start out slow (recommended doses for newbies are 2.5 or 5 mg). It is also important to keep in mind that because you are ingesting the THC orally, it must go through your digestive system, so it can take up to 2 full hours for you to feel the full effects. So, if you take some and feel like you aren’t feeling anything an hour in, do not take more! Wait at least a few hours before deciding if you want to up your dose.
2. Plan ahead. If you are taking edibles for the first time, it is important that you plan to take them in a safe place where you feel fully comfortable. You also want to be sure that whoever you are taking them with is someone you trust completely and feel comfortable with. This will give you the most enjoyable experience. It is also fun to plan to play board games, watch a funny movie or listen to your favorite artist after ingesting your edibles.
3. Do not take edibles when children are around! If you are planning on taking edibles do not take them when children are around. Not only could they accidentally ingest them if you are not paying attention, but you will not be in any condition to take care of them.
4. Plan to stay put! Under no circumstance should you drive while high on edibles. So, if you are planning to take them, make sure to take them somewhere you plan on staying for a long period of time.
5. Drink lots of water. As with anything else, it is important to stay hydrated when taking edibles. You want to keep your body hydrated and it helps with the digestion process as well.
6. Eat before consuming. If you are going to take an edible, you want to make sure to consume them on a full stomach. Not only will you get higher faster on an empty stomach, but it can cause a stomachache and an uncomfortable high.
Sometimes bad trips happen even when we feel so prepared. So, remember that if you do start to get a bad trip, it will pass. Try to breath and remind yourself that it will be over soon. Drink plenty of water and stay calm.
Ready to Order Your Edibles for Delivery?
Pelican Delivers provides the best marijuana credit card processing delivery service in your area! Simply click on your local dispensary near me of your choice, select what edibles and other cannabis products you want to order, and we will deliver them to you shortly! If you have questions, feel free to contact us directly.